Central Virginia residents are no stranger to humidity. But did you know that humidity in your crawl spaces, air ducts, and basements can be a serious threat to your health?
Excess moisture buildup or water damage from leaks, floods, or fire can give mold the damp environment it needs to multiply rapidly. If the moisture is allowed to continue, mold spores will quickly contaminate the air you breathe.
If we can begin the dry out process within 24-48 hours of the water incident we can reduce or eliminate the potential for microbial growth and odor causing bacteria. If the situation requires, MoldX will also work with your insurance company, claims adjuster, and/or contractors to keep a potentially stressful experience headache-free.
We can help you recover your home from the damaging effects of water, moisture, humidity, and harmful microbes that may have taken advantage of the dampness. Affected areas will be dried out or, if unsalvageable, cut out to be replaced. If mold has developed as a result of the water damage, we’ll use our effective mold remediation techniques to clean and disinfect the area.